We use, recommend, sell and support ESET’s range of security and encryption software
We are advocates of ESET as we have seen for ourselves on our customers’ computers that:
- It works – it detects computer malware that other anti-virus programmes have missed
- It has a low impact on system performance and memory usage which means you can get on with your work with little impact from the security software
And we are impressed with the awards and accolades that ESET products receive.
ESET offers an integrated security portfolio across the IT estate with continuous montoring and automatic alerts for discovered issues:
- Endpoint security– a range of products for computer malware protection and personal firewalls to protect Windows, Apple and Linux workstations
- Server Security– a range of products optimised for different types of server: email, file, gateway and Sharepoint
- Mobile Security – mobiles are increasingly at risk from computer malware, so ESET have an anti-virus product for Android smartphones and tablets and device management software for Apple IOS devices
- Encryption – an increasingly necessary part of security software for portable devices such as laptops and pen drives.