In my experience both as a buyer and user of technology and working for another PC company I felt that there had to be a way to deliver a better service. So I did it myself and set up PAAC-IT. I thought long and hard about what was needed and missing from the current companies and talked to many friends and colleagues.
Our lives are now so dependant on technology that we expect it to work, and more – we expect the various components to work together. However, this is not often the case – even Apple’s oft touted “end to end control” does not work as many users expect. The price of technology keeps dropping, or at least offering greater functionality at previous price points, but the problems of “making stuff work and keeping it working” is getting harder.
Making Life Easier
So our objective is to make our customers lives easier by taking the hassle out of technology all the way through technology and our customers life cycles:
- Providing advice on the components and solutions that are best for the customer given their aspirations and budget
- Providing the equipment they need – if they would like us to
- Configuring, setting up and installing the equipment
- Providing support contracts and repair services to ensure customers have a trouble free experience
- Providing accessories and toners
- Fixing stuff when it breaks
- Dispose of stuff in an environmentally friendly way when it gets to end of life.
We provide our services at a personal and in-person level. Although the web and Internet are great – sometimes its just wonderful to talk to someone that’s interested in you and being with you to hold your hand as you get things sorted out.
We serve residential customers who live in and around Haslemere and small business customers from Waterlooville in the south to Manchester in the North!
So thats us – Personal Care and Attention for your IT needs.
Our Mission Statement
We deliver personal attention and care to our local consumer and small business customers enabling them with a hassle free computer experience.
- Deliver exceptional experience and solutions to every customer
- Be dedicated to the well being and development of our staff
- Foster a partnering relationship with our suppliers
- Be Ethical, Honest and Trustworthy in all we do “Trust us with the keys to your home”
- We are proud to be local and community led