COVID-19 swooped in overnight and changed the way the world works. Lockdown has sent everyone home, leaving organizations and employees, for the most part, left to muddle their own way through.
Our dedication at PAAC IT has never waivered. Personal Attention and Care for your IT. Our primary focus is to ensure the success of our customers by any means necessary.
We provide supportive IT leadership to ensure remote working is fast, secure and effective.
Our current operating environment
- We have had to temporarily close our premises in Haslemere as required by the lockdown legislation.
- Our team is now fully working from home, with access to all resources and tools they need to continue to provide top-class service.
- Our phone systems have been routed so our sales and helpdesk numbers continue to be answered by the same expert technicians.
- We have a morning briefing every morning and constant communication throughout the day to ensure projects and trouble tickets are handled efficiently.
- Our service level agreements remain unchanged and as ever we are smashing our targets.
- All non-essential onsite work has been postponed until lockdown has ended.
- Where onsite critical or work relating to key workers is required we will attend sites with strict health and safety measures.
- Please do not be offended as we clean equipment before we touch it, wear rubber gloves and keep social distances.
- Wherever possible we will perform work remotely – our team are highly skilled in doing this and will communicate as needed.
- We love to meet our customers face to face where possible, but as you can understand during these times, that is not possible.
- From the 18th March onward, if you had a meeting arranged we will be in contact to either move this meeting online or reschedule.
- You can book a phone or video meeting with us through paac-it.com/bookings
- We primarily use Microsoft Teams
What will happen next?
- A good question!! We are in very dynamic times with regulations and the state of the virus changing on a daily if not hourly basis.
- Rest assured whatever is thrown at us we will continue to put the success of our customers first, adapting to any challenges we may face.
- We will keep this page updated as things develop.
What can you do for me?
- We are putting together as many free resources we can find to assist Small Businesses through this period. Please join our IT Insights to gain access to these.
- We can get your team working remotely, connect data to end-users and secure home workstations. Book a call at www.paac-it.com/bookings to see how we can help.
We hope you all keep safe and well during this troubled period.